Express1.com is a Volume Postage partner with the USPS and can provide
postage discounts for Priority and Priority Express at a lower cost than purchasing
postage directly from the post office, or even from a third party provider like
SellerCloud integrates with Express 1 through ShipBridge,
SellerCloud's shipping app. Shipping through ExpressOne is easy and no
different than shipping through Endica. And wherever applicable, you can switch
between Express one and Endica by selecting rates in the shipping rate calculator.
To integrate with ExpressOne:
- Menu > Options > ExpressOne
- Check the Use ExpressOne checkbox to reveal the
ExpressOne integration fields.
- Click on the link to sign up with Express one. Complete the
form and click Submit.
- Enter your ExpressOne Account ID and PassPhrase provided
to you by Express One.
- If you have multiple companies that have different ExpressOne
accounts you can configure each one separately by clicking on the Pre-Company
configuration button. Check the Use merchant-specific credentials for
Express One checkbox. Now click the Edit buttons next to the companies
and enter your account credentials for each company individually. Click Save. When shipping orders, ShipBridge
will look at the company on the order and use the credentials configured here.
- Verify your credentials are entered properly by clicking on
the Test Credentials button.
- By default all ExpressOne services will be selected for use, but you can select specific services by checking and unchecking the services in the Services panel on the lower right of the screen.
- Configure the printer for label printing. Learn more about label printer configuration here.
Express One Functions and Options:
- Enable refunding postage when unshipping
- Enable Cubic Rates - for packages up to 0.5 cubic ft. Cubic rates are based on the size
of the package rather than on the
package's weight. This can provide significant savings for small but heavy
packages.To select cubic rates when
shipping an order, open the Package Type drop down and select Cubic.
- Buy postage and check account
There are several ExpressOne postage and label options on the
- Stealth postage to stop the order charges from printing on the label.
- Rubber stamps can be configured to printer order information on the label.
- Configure the thermal printer's printing orientation.