1. Open ShipBridge – Options – OSM.
2. Configure the OSM folder path and username/password.
3. Select Generate Template. Save the file to the C:\OSM\SBfolder (create it if necessary), and name the fileTemplate.csv.
This will generate the file format needed for SB to communicate with OSM.
4. Open the ODBC Data Source Administrator program, using Run as Administrator.
a. If the operating system is 32-bit, open %WINDIR%\System32\odbcad32.exe
b. If the operating system is 64-bit, open %WINDIR%\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe
5. From the User DSN tab, select Add (Data Source).
6. Select Driver da Microsoft para arquivosor Microsoft text file driver(.txt, .csv) and click Finish.
7. Enter SB in the Data Source Name and Description boxes.
8. Uncheck Use Current Directory. Click Select Directory and navigate to C:\OSM\SB. Click OK.
9. Click the Options >> in order to make the Files panel visible. Click Define Format.
10. From the Tables pane, select Template.csv. Check Column Name Header. Click Guess. After the column names have been populated (PackageID, Attention, etc.), click OK.
For some reason, an error message might be shown. If this happens, click OK on the two popups. From the User Data Sources list, select SB, click Configure and repeat steps 9 and 10.
11. Click OK in the ODBC Data Source Administrator window.
12. Open OSM. From the main window, select Tools – Connectivity – Create Connection.
13. Select DSN – SB. Click Test Connection to verify.
14. Select Table 1 – Template.csv.
15. Leave Table 2 unselected.
16. Enter SB in the Name box. Click Next.
17. Map all Table fields except PackageID with their OSM counterparts. Click Next.
18. Select PackageID as Select Search Key. Click Finish.
19. From the main window, select Tools – Connectivity – USE CONNECTION. Select the newly created SB connection for both boxes (Select and Update) and save the changes.
20. From the main window, select Tools – SETTINGS. Under the Timer group, configure the following options:
c. Return File – C:\OSM\DONE
21. Close OSM.
22. Make sure that the “Alphanumeric IDs” option is set to YES.
a. Open the OSM folder and open “OneStopLabelMaker_WinForms.exe.config” with Notepad.
23. Run test from ShipBridge – Options – OSM.
24. When Shipping, OSM should initially be closed, SB will start the program. It does not need to be closed after every shipment, as long as SB started OSM, it can remain open.