In order to offer shippers an easy way to choose a shipping
method for any given order, ShipBridge offers an integrated rate calculator. The rate calculator will retrieve rates from any carrier that you have configured on the Shipping Rate API page under your company settings in SellerCloud. Calculating shipping rates within ShipBridge gives you the ability to compare
shipping rates of different shipping services at the time of shipping.
- A walk through on retrieving your UPS credentials can be found here.
- A walk through on retrieving your USPS credentials can be found here.
- A walk through on retrieving your FedEx credentials can be found here.
- While DHL Global and UPS Mail Innovation Rates cannot be obtained via API, they can be also be brought into the Rate Calculator through a ShipBridge Plug in. The plug in will pull the rates from the rate file given to you by the carrier. You can request the plug in from SellerCloud Support.
- Open the Menu and click Options.
- Open the
- Fill in your API credentials for each carrier that you ship with.
For the US Postal service you only need to enter the USPS API User ID. API for USPS is not necessary when using an ELS account.
- If you are using Dazzle to manage postage, select USPS Web
Services in the USPS Rate Provider drop down. If you have an ELS account, select Endicia Label Server. When Endica Label Server has been selected, your Endicia credentials
will be pulled from the USPS tab and nothing needs to be entered into USPS API field.
If these credentials have been configured in SellerCloud
under the Shipping API tab, you can import them into ShipBridge with the Import from CWA Company Record button. You can also export to
SellerCloud with the Export to CWA company Record button. That page can be found by navigating Settings > Company Settings > Select Company > Toolbox > Shipping
Once your credentials have been configured you can calculate
- Select an order from the grid.
- Open the menu and click
Rate Calculator or use the F6 hotkey. You can also right click on an
order and select Calculate Rates from the context menu.
- A rate window will display with available services and their
rates, including Endicia and ExpressOne postage rates, next to each other for
- The amount the customer paid for shipping will be referenced above the rate grid. The setting to enable this notification is
located under the Shipping tab.
- The Accessory drop down enables you to see rates when adding Signature Required or Delivery Confirmation options. A column - Featured Rates - will display to show the additional cost for services selected.
- Select a package type to compare rates with different
package types. For example, to compare USPS Priority rates for a Flat Rate Box
with USPS Priority rates for an Envelope.
- Select service from the grid
- Click Select Service. The selected service and packaging type will
populate in the order grid.
- Selecting a rate will update the order on the
order detail page in SellerCloud with that shipping method selection after the
order has been shipped in ShipBridge.