The Batch Print to PDF feature allows you to generate multiple labels and save the labels to a single PDF file on your local PC.
- Menu > Options > Batches.
- Locate the Batch Print to PDF options.
Save your settings.Ship your order using the Process Batches option to generate and save a single PDF file. When printing the labels to a thermal printer (as configured above) you may need to select the option "Fit" on the printer dialog page under the sizing options .
- Save Labels to single batch PDF file - Enable this setting to save a batch print to a regular PDF file.
- Prepare for Thermal Printer - When enabled together with the above setting, the file will be saved in a format compatible with a thermal printer as a 4 x 6 label. (See below 5)
- Auto-Open after Saving - When enabled, the file will automatically open for review and printing.