While your company may be set as an US company with US currency, you can sell in international market places in the local currency, and configure the product descriptions to be in the local language.
- Create child companies with the international credentials. For example, if your company is called "My Company" create a another company, perhaps called "My Company UK."
- On the Company Profile page use the country code UK, and select GBP (Sterling) in the currency field.
- Under Company Settings > Default Company (My Company), open the toolbox and click International Marketplace Preferences.
- A grid will open with a drop-down menu in the UK column.
- Select your UK company from the drop down and check the Auto Convert price and Translate boxes.
- Click Que Shadow Creation/Updation and Save. This action will automatically create shadow SKUs of all products for the UK company. The products will be priced in GBP currency according to the daily conversion rate (one-time conversion) and described in British English. Because they are shadow SKUs, they share inventory with the parent US company so there is no risk of overselling. Read more about shadow products here.
- Currency conversions can be done on a product's home page.
- To convert currency in bulk to multiple selected SKUs, enable client setting Enable convert currencies in bulk. Once enabled, a Convert Currency action will display in the Manage Inventory page.
- To update the currencies conversion rate for all products in the international company, queue the Shadow Creation/Updation as above.