Inventory Value reports provide detailed report on your inventory - available and physical - in any warehouse. It reports on the value of your inventory, as well as product aging and unsold inventory.
The reports detail quantity on hand (QOH) reports for any given day.
Inventory Value does not include inventory in warehouses marked as type "Dropship".
Inventory Value Summary Dashboard
The dashboard display has several graphs. Use the Date filter to select by preset date range or custom date range. The selection will affect all graphs except for the Inventory Turnover chart.
- Current Inventory Value - display the total inventory value for each day in the selected date range, available and reserved, sellable and unsellable warehouses.
- Total Value - displays the Average Inventory Value for the selected date range. (sum of values for each day/number of days)
- Reserved Qty Value - Displays the Average value of reserved qty. (unshipped orders etc..)
- On Order Value - The actual value of item in unreceived PO. (PO must be marked as approved)
- Top Products By Inventory Value - Products with highest cost.
- Inventory Turnover - shows how many times inventory is sold and replaced over a period. Uses it own date range filter.
- Inventory Turnover = Cost of Goods Sold / Average Inventory. For example, if over 180 days COGS was 200,000 and Average Inventory is 20,000, then Inventory Turnover = 10. This means that inventory was turned over 10 times in the past 180 days.
- Average Inventory is calculated by calculating each month's average inventory, adding these figures and dividing by the number of months. This accounts for fluctuations in inventory.