PayPal invoices can be generated from SellerCloud and emailed to the customer for payment. This requires a one time configuration on PayPal as outlined below:
- Log in to Paypal
- Click on the account settings icon.
- Go To Profile > My Selling Tools.
- From API Access click Update.
- Choose Option 1 - Grant API Permissions.
- Enter "billing_api1.sellercloud.com" into the Third Party Permission text field and save.
- Grant permissions.
- In SellerCloud, add your company logo to the invoices by enabling client setting Send Logo with paypal invoice.
After the above configuration has been completed, you can generate invoices for orders. Please note: The email address set on the eBay settings > Paypal settings will be utilized as the merchant email address (required) on the Paypal invoice.
Create a Paypal Invoice
- On the order detail page select Manage PayPal Invoices and press Go.
- Click Create New Invoice.
- On the following page enter an internal memo, if applicable.
- Enter Terms if applicable. The terms will display in the Paypal invoice field "Terms and Conditions".
- You can also enter a message for the buyer to read. The message will display in the "Note to recipient" area on the invoice.
- Press Continue.
- The customer will receive an PayPal invoice via email.
- The customer will pay the invoice.
- After payment is received the order status will update to Fully Paid.
Cancel a Paypal Invoice
To cancel an Paypal invoice that was generated through SellerCloud:
- Select Manage PayPal Invoices on the order detail page and press GO.
- Select the invoice ion the grid, open the action menu and select Cancel Invoice. Press GO.
- You can revise the email subject line as desired.
- Press Cancel Invoice to complete the cancellation.
- An email will be generated to the customer to inform of the cancellation.