By default, the company name and "Ship From" address that appears on a shipping label and invoice is the company address set up on the Company General Settings page. However, the same company can have different names and addresses for different channels. Likewise a different logo can be printed on invoices depending on the sales channels.
For example, if your webstore has one company profile, but on Amazon you sell under a different name, you can set different profiles for your webstore and your Amazon account.
- Go to client settings and check the checkbox next to Enable Channel Company Profile.
- Go to Company Settings and select the company.
- From the toolbox, select Channel Company Profile.
- Select a channel from the dropdown list.
- Add a company profile for the channel - name, address, contact info and logo. Invoices printed from SellerCloud will now display the new company profile for that sales channels orders. To configure labels and invoices for ShipBridge, continue below.
- Open ShipBridge, then open the Options menu and click on the Admin tab. The Admin tab is pass-worded and you will need to contact SellerCloud support to configure the proper setting.
- Enable the setting Use Company profile where enabled and available.