When drop shipping, a vendor will often send tracking information in a file. SellerCloud provides a template which can be used to import the tracking, provided that the vendor is willing to use that format. The tracking will import on the the customer order, not the PO that was auto generated by the dropshipped request, and will be uploaded to the order source with the next automatic feed.
: This import does not support multi-package orders. Tracking numbers can be updated to multiple packages on the SellerCloud interface. On the order, select Ship Items from Action Menu. Then, place tracking number on each package and ship.
Under Orders > Import Tracking Info > select a format type > download the sample template.
Important Note: All column headers must be in the file whether or not the column is populated by any data.
- If OrderID is provided, then no need for OrderSource or OrderSourceOrderID or PO#.
- If PO# is provided, then OrderID, OrderSource or OrderSourceOrderID aren't needed.
- If both OrderID and PO# are not available, then you will need both OrderSource and OrderSourceOrderID.
- Any standard date/time format is acceptable (e.g. 7/12/2013 4:45 PM / July 12 2013 4:45 PM)
- The Carrier and Shipping method should match what is set in on the order in SellerCloud
Note: If vendor has a different format, contact SellerCloud Support to create a custom Import Tracking Plugin.
To schedule an automatic Drop Ship PO Tracking import:
- Settings > Toolbox >Scheduled Tasks.
- Select Import Order Tracking.
- Assign name to task.
- Enter Start time.
- Set recurrence.
- Enter FTP info.
- If using an custom plugin, select from drop-down.