drop shipping, read the sub-page Drop Ship Configuration.)
To Drop Ship on a case by case basis:
Note: To update the OrderSource as "Shipped" without a tracking number:
- Orders > Manage Orders > Order Detail page, select Manage
DropShip from the Action Menu.
- Select a vendor, enter Vendor OrderID (if enabled in Client Settings), and click Request Dropship.
- After the status updates, click on the link to Send PO
- Review the email template and click Send PO
- Once the vendor sends confirmation, you can update the order's
status to reflect the order's current drop-ship status.
- When the status is updated to Processed, enter the
tracking number and shipping data. The order's status at the order source (Amazon, eBay etc...) will update and the tracking number will be posted.
- Enable the client setting Enable Preship Confirm. Then click Set Pre-ship Confirm on the Action Menu of the order.
- To automatically update the OrderSource without the tracking number, enable the client setting Mark Order for PreShip Confirmed when DropShipped (Enable Preship Confirm must be enabled).
- To prevent the OrderSource from being updated again when the tracking number is entered into SellerCloud, enable the client setting Mark SrcUpdatedForShipping instead of srcUpdatedForPreShipping.
Note: To understand inventory levels when drop-shipping, click here.
To Drop Ship multiple orders:
- Open the Manage Orders page and select all orders you want to drop-ship.
- Open the action menu, click on Drop Ship Requested, and click GO.
- On the following page you'll see a list of all selected orders. Select vendors, enter the vendor OrderID (if enabled in Client Settings), and click Request Drop-Ship.
- After the status is updated, click the tab that says Click here to send Purchase Order to Vendor.
- On the following page, select an email template from the drop-down menu and click Send Purchase order to vendor.
To Drop Ship with a file upload:
- Select a file export type from the drop down menu on the Drop Ship Preferences page (please read the sub-page Drop Ship Configuration for more information). You will need to contact SellerCloud Support to verify which file meets yours requirements. If none is available, SellerCloud developers can create an export format that meets your needs.
automatically mark certain products/orders as Pending Drop-Ship:
> Product > Toolbox > Shipping Preferences, select Ship
from Vendor or
in the Drop Ship mode field. The order will only attain a drop-ship pending status, which will prevent it from going into ShipBridge. It will have to be drop shipped manually.
- If you want to Drop Ship only when you do not have the item in stock, check the Mark order as Pending DropShip only if inventory not available option.
show relationship and to keep track of order fulfillment, the order
and purchase order are linked, both on the order detail page and on
the purchase order. The order and purchase order can be printed out together for record-keeping by clicking on the Print Invoices to PDF with PO on the Action Menu.