The order Import Mapping Tool lets import order files that are not in a SellerCloud format. This is done by setting up a mapping template to map the file columns to SellerCloud columns. You can create multiple templates to map different order files.
Mapping Order Columns
- Enable Client Setting "Enable Import Profiles". You will then be able to use the mapping under the Import Orders link on the Order tab, as well as in scheduled tasks. (Simply select Channel "Order Import Profile" in order to utilize the profiles)
- Go back to Settings > Import Mapping Tool. Click "Add New Mapping".
- Select the Company for which the profile will be used.
- Name the profile and select an OrderSource for the orders imported under the profile. For example, Local Source, Website, or Wholesale.
- Select the Warehouse that these orders should ship from. (Leave the "Vendor" dropdown blank)
- Check the "File contains headers" box if the file contains headers.
- If applicable, map the shipping method requested on the order to a SellerCloud recognized carrier and service. This will create the order with the proper shipping method to be processed in ShipBridge. Enter the method requested into the "Method Received' field. Then select the appropriate carrier and service for mapping. Press Save Ship Method Mapping.
- Check Mark Orders Paid if applicable.
- Then press Choose File and upload the file.
- The page will refresh to display a grid with three columns: SellerCloud Column, Customer Column, and Custom Value. The SellerCloud column is the column in SellerCloud (not exactly named). The Customer Column is the column headers from the file. For each SellerCloud Column, select the appropriate column from the "Customer Column", if there is one.
- If you want a static value to be imported for one of the fields in the file (For example, the Order_Email should always be the same for all of these orders, or the Shipping Address info should always be the same), then select "_CUSTOM_VALUE_REQUIRED_" from the Customer Column dropdown. Then enter the static value in the Custom Value Column.
- Note the difference between "Order Item Tax" and "Order Tax". Order Tax is for files that give the tax amount for the whole order. Order Item Tax is for files that divide the tax between the line item.
Importing the Order File
Once the mapping is set up, it will display under Orders > Import Orders in the Plugin type dropdown. Select the mapping name, choose the file, and import.