- Open the Orders Tab and click on Create New Order. The
Order Page will allow you to enter all relevant information
pertaining to the new order.
customers can be assigned to the order by clicking the green button
next to the customer email address field. In addition, promo codes,
and order numbers that may have been assigned by 3rd party order
management systems can be entered here for easy reference.
can be added to the order by clicking the Add Items next
the the section header titled Order Items. This link
will open a window where you can search and select inventory that
you want to add to the order.
- Select a carrier and shipping method.
- If the shipping weight and price has
been entered at the product detail page, click Calculate to enter it. Alternatively, you can skip this step (and the next) and the ship weight will be entered on the order automatically.
- Click Calculate next to shipping rates and select the shipping price from the shipping rates window. The carrier's Shipping API credentials needs to be configured on the Shipping API page in order to display in the shipping rates window.
all relevant information is entered on this page you can click the Refresh Totals link under the price breakdown before
saving the order to the system (refreshing the totals is not
required, saving the order will recalculate the pricing before
saving the order).
the Save button at the bottom of the page and the order will be
accessible from the Manage Orders page. Any future modifications to
the order can be made from the order page by selecting Edit
Order from the action menu.
- You will need to submit the payment information to actually charge the customers, update the status, and allow the order to be shipped. Select Receive Payment from the Action Menu and submit. Learn more about receiving payment here.
- Orders which you are not charging the customer (zero dollar orders, should have a price entered and then discounted fully. Otherwise, the order will be marked as Unpaid and will not be allowed to ship.
You should not use the Create New Order function for orders that
were placed via any of the channels with which your SellerCloud account is
integrated. Doing so can result in shipping the same order twice.