Under Purchase Order > Manage Defaults you can set default info, statuses and actions to be applies to purchase orders.
- Default Company Name/Address - The default contact profile that will display in the PO PDF. If nothing is set here, then the regular company profile will be used.
- Emails can be sent automatically when a PO is changed - meaning it status changes (like it gets received) or the PO is edited. A n email template needs to be created and selected on the PO Received and/or PO Changed template assignment. Read more about templates and assignments here. Then, check from the following settings to whom the email should be sent:
- Send email to purchaser when PO changes
- Send email to PO Creator when PO changes
- Also send email to these email addresses:
- PO Default Status - The status of a PO when it is created - Saved, Ordered, Pending.
- Mark PO as Approved by Default - For clients who require POs to be approved before emailing, this setting default to approved. Manually un-approving can be done from the PO action menu.
- Include Logo in PDF - Will include the logo of the company on the PDF
Default Ship To Warehouse and Address
- If a warehouse has been selected on the vendor's profile, the Ship To warehouse will default to that warehouse. If there is an address on the warehouse, that address will be used.