The pallet qty of a product can be tracked on a PO. While you cannot purchase by pallet qty, this feature works together with purchasing by the case
and enables you can track how many pallets were ordered and how many units there are per pallet.
- Enable the client setting Enable Per Case Qty Mode.
- Enable client setting Display Qty per case and Qty per pallet on Product Home page is desired.
- On the product level, open the toolbox and scroll down to Purchasing.
- Locate the Case Qty field and define qty of units per case.For example 12 units per case and Save.
- Locate the Pallet Qty field. Define the pallet qty of the item (not the case qty per pallet) For example 240 units per pallet and Save.
- After creating a PO, open the Action Menu and click Enable Per Case Qty.
- Order qith case qty as explained here.
- Print to PDF from the Action Menu and the number of pallets will display on the PDF.