| Enable per vendor Predictive Purchase settings|| Calculates velocity based on the "Past" and "Future" fields on the Vendor General page. (Instead of using the standard 90/Past 14/Future).|
| Enable including ProjectedKitQty & FBAInTransit numbers in AvailableQty for Predictive Purchasing|| When enabled will include data related to FBA including:|
- FBA sales
- Inventory of the purchasing SKU that has been assembled into Independent kits (typically done only for FBA) as part of the available inventory of the component. Even though the inventory has been removed from the component and placed on the parent, you may still want to include it because that is the the typical selling format of the component.
- Inventory of the purchasing SKU that is in-transit to FBA as available inventory (even though In-Transit warehouses are typically not sellable).
| Enable including non-sellable FBA qty in Predictive Purchasing|| Includes the available qty at FBA Warehouse that has been marked as "Unsellable". Typically, this setting is disabled, because the FBA Qty is not available for other sales channels. Hence, you would want to order more regardless of what is available at FBA.|
| Calculate Qty Sold in X days for Predicted Purchasing|| when enabled, will calculate the prediction automatically. The service runs once every night. You can calculate manually as well on the Predictive Purchasing page.|
| Enable custom sales velocity calculation|| Enable to use a custom calculation (developed for you specifically by SellerCloud).|
| Predictive Restocking: enable warehouse filter|| For purchasing and FBA Restock. Enables filter to see available quantity based on warehouse. Please note: this will only change the details of the Available qty column. The deficit qty and qty to order will still be based on the total available qty across all sellable warehouses.|
| Predictive Restocking: enable for purchasing|| if enabled, checkbox Reduce OnOrder quantity will display on Predictive Restock For FBA page. With the checkbox enabled the onOrder qty will be subtracted from the Qty To Order text box. This option is typically used if you want to create a PO off of this page, and order from a vendor specifically to restock on FBA.|
| Predictive Restocking: Consider FC Transfer and FC Processing as reserved|| FC transfer or FC processing means that Amazon just needs to unpack the merchandise already sent. Enabling this client setting will include that qty as FBA Reserved Qty, which is subtracted from the calculated qty to restock FBA.|
| Predictive Restocking: Show main component qty|| For dependent kits - a new column will display to show main component’s available qty.|
| Predictive Purchasing: Exclude OnOrder amount for Vendor Shipments|| For FBA Restock. Will subtract qty on a PO linked to an FBA Shipment from the "On Order" column. This is because the qty is already "In Transit column" on the linked FBA Shipment.|
| Predicted Purchasing Merge Shadow SKU|| When enabled will include sales from shadow parent and all shadow children in prediction calculation of the purchasing SKU.|
| Predicted Purchasing use Minimum Order Qty|| |
| Predicted Purchasing show additional SKUs|| When enabled, a + sign will be added next to ASIN column in Predictive Purchasing. Will display all shadow SKUs with their ASINs.|
| Predicted Purchasing allow editing notes|| Add a "Notes" column to Predicted purchasing grid. Saves text to the Master SKU field on the Product Home page.|
| Predicted Purchasing Ignore zero qty products while adding to PO|| Allows to select all products on the grid and Add to PO from action menu. Product with 0 Qty will be ignored. If setting is disabled, the system will throw an error if some of the selected items have zero qty to order.|
| Calculate QtySold YTD as Last 365 days|| Configures the YTD value on the Products purchasing page. Sets it year-to-date from the past 365 days, not from beginning of calendar year. (This setting does not affect predictive purchasing.)|
| Use InStock days in predictive purchasing data|
- Project greater QtySold when InStock days are fewer than days of order interval
- Minimum sampling of days instock for projected qtySold ____
| When enabled will skip days where the product was out of stock when calculating Days OF Order.|
- Works in concert with "InStock Days" setting. This projects qty for items whose "In stock" days are less than Days of Order. It will project what would have sold had the item been in stock for the entire interval. For example, if days of order are 30 and days in stock are 2 days, and qty sold = 1, the qtySold in 30 days will be calculated as 15.
- Limits above setting to be used only when the "In stock" days meet or exceed a minimum set amount of days.
| Predictive Restocking: enable based on ship from warehouse|| For purchasing and FBA Restock.This setting enables a warehouse selection to calculate deficit quantities/sales velocity based on a specific warehouse.|