Wholesale customers can be configured under the Customers tab. Add the customer and configure the following settings:
Wholesale pricing can be set uniquely per product for each wholesale customer. Read more here.
- Mark customer as Wholesale Customer - to auto mark orders from the customer as wholesale.
- Allow Shipping unpaid orders - to allow order to be shipped without payment, as wholesale customer pay periodically.
- Tax exempt - Mark as tax exempt to prevent applying tax from local order.
- Cost Plus Wholesale Price - to price the product by a percent margin based on the average cost of the product. The percent can be unique for every wholesale customer.
- Global Discount - Discount will be applied to the regular wholesale price set on the product home page.
- Site price based discount - Discount will be applied to the site price set on the product home page.
- Apply shipping charges to order total - Will apply the shipping charges incurred by you to the order total.
- Credit Term - the amount of time extended to to the customer to pay.
- Credit Limit - configure amount of credit extended in the payment term.
- Billing cycle date - Select a billing cycle date to begin the credit term.
- Default shipping carrier and method - To apply on order when created.
- Shipping charges - Default shipping charges to be applied for every order from customer.
- Customer shipping account - Will apply charges directly to the customer's UPS account. Currently this only works for UPS. The default carrier must be set to UPS to enter the UPS account
- Per Customer Invoice Selection - Invoices can be created for specific customers through an invoice plugin.
- Order Handling Fee - Default handling fee to be applied to every order from customer.