SellerCloud's Customer Management tools helps you manage your
customers more efficiently, including wholesale customers. Customer management
is located under the Customer tab.
- When orders are created or brought into SellerCloud a customer
profile is created and existing customers are updated. The primary profile component
is the email address.
- All orders created from the customers email address are
stored in the customer's order tab. On an order detail page, the number of
orders placed by a customer will display next to the customer's email address.
- A customer may have multiple addresses. Addresses are stored
in the Address tab and can be selected from a drop down when creating an order when using the customers profile.
- Default shipping methods can be selected for customers under
the Preferences tab.
- All outgoing emails are logged and display the outgoing email
address, the subject title, when it was sent, whether the email was sent
successfully, and which template, in any, was used in the email.
- Wholesale customers have a Wholesale Pricing tab for special
pricing. Pricing for SKU can be set to date range. Products can be updated
in bulk by downloading template and importing.
- Individualized invoice notes can be created for every customer by entering a message in the Invoice Note field on the Customer General Settings page. The message will display on invoice generated for that customer below the item grid.