Shopify orders will download into SellerCloud periodically. After the order is shipped, confirmation - tracking number and shipdate, will be updated on Shopify automatically.
You can map Shopify shipping methods to SellerCloud shipping methods, so that orders download with the appropriate shipping method. Read more here
Gift messages will display in the Gift Order Notes and will print on the invoice/packing slip.
Shopify Fraud Check
- On the Shopify General Setting page, enable Fraud Check to retrieve orders' risk analysis from Shopify.
- Orders flagged by Shopify as "Cancel" or "Investigate" will be placed on hold.
- It's worthwhile to create a saved search for such order and display on your dashboard. That will allow to to more easily monitor and manage such orders.
Cancel or Issue Refund for Shopify Orders
- On the order detail page select Cancel/Issue Refund from the action menu. Press Go.
- On the following page, enter the refund amount. If you are cancelling the order enter a full refund amount. You can enter a partial refund as we which will not cancel the order.
- Check Email Customer, if desired.
- Press Continue.