Automate Walmart Marketplace Order Download and Tracking Upload
- Navigate to Walmart Settings. These settings are per-company based.
- Enable setting Enable Order Download. Orders download approximately every 60 minutes.
- Enable setting Auto Acknowledge Orders. The auto acknowledgement will be based on inventory availability. If inventory is available then an "Accept" response will be generated. If not available a "Cancel" message be returned to Walmart.
- Enable setting Enable Tracking Export. Tracking and Ship Date will automatically be sent to update the order status on Walmart Marketplace.
Shipping a Walmart Marketplace Order
Please Note: Walmart Marketplace Orders should not be shipped via FBA (multichannel fulfillment), in adherence with Walmart policies.
Cancel Walmart Marketplace Orders
- On the Order Detail page, select Cancel Order from the action menu. Press Go.
- That will take you to a page where you can confirm the cancellation and notify Walmart.
Refund a Walmart Order
Please Note: If the item is being returned, you should create an RMA. Refunds can be issued from the RMA. Read more here
. Otherwise, continue below.
- On the order detail page select Issue Refund from the Action Menu. Press Go.
- That action will take you to a page where you can confirm the amount being refunded. Line item refunds and partial refunds are allowed.
- Select a Refund reason. Press Continue.
- SellerCloud submits this refund information to Walmart, and also adjusts the payment status of the order.