Automatic Inventory and Price Updates
SellerCloud can update inventory and price (the price at which you are selling the item to Kohl's, not the retail price) to Kohl's automatically. This automation is controlled by Kohl's setting Enable Inventory Upload.
Manual Updates to Kohl's
- Individually from the product's Kohl's Properties page - Update Inventory/Prices to Kohl's
- In bulk from Manage inventory page - Action Menu > Update Inventory to Channel > Go > Kohl's > Continue.
The following information is sent in the inventory feed:
- Vendor SKU - SellerCloud ProductID
- UPC - This is a required field. Items without UPC will not be included in the Kohl's inventory document.
- Price - The price at which you are selling the item to Kohl's
- Merchant SKU - The value entered in the Kohl's Merchant SKU field. This should be the Kohl's ItemID.