Kohl's can be integrated with an XML or EDI document format transfers. While there is little difference in your SellerCloud account behavior regardless of which method you choose, it is important to choose the method of integration allowed by your Commerce Hub account. The instructions below are for an XML integration. Read about the EDI integration here
What You Need to Integrate and Sell on Kohl's
- Seller account with Kohl's.
- CommerceHub account.
- Configure Kohl's Settings.
- Configure Kohl's Shipping Method Mapping.
- Test XML documents
Seller Account with Kohls - Kohl's purchases products through dedicated buyers, so you need to contact Kohl's to become an approved seller and establish a connection with a buyer. You would submit a catalog file to the buyer, who then decides what to purchase and negotiates a price. Similar to other fulfillment channels, you do not post items to Kohl's from SellerCloud. Rather, SellerCloud is utilized for inventory and order management.
Commerce Hub Account - To integrate with Kohl's, you need to open an account with CommerceHub.com, the software used by Kohl's for document transmission. SellerCloud connects uses the XML via SFTP connection. You will be assigned a Partner Setup Specialist who will work with SellerCloud Support to integrate your account and get you live on Kohl's.
Integrate Kohl's with SellerCloud
- Navigate Company Settings > Kohls > General Settings. Enter the following info:
| Kohls Seller ID|| Leave Blank|
| Kohls Participating Party|| kohls|
| Kohls Participating Party Name|| kohls|
| Kohls Partner ID|| The "Supplier ID" provided by Kohl's|
| Kohls Partner Name|| The "Partner Name" as provided by Kohl's|
| Kohls Vendor/Merchant ID|| KOHLS|
| Kohls FTP Server|| Provided by Commerce Hub|
| Kohls FTP User Name|| Provided by Commerce Hub|
| Kohls FTP Password|| Provided by Commerce Hub|
| FTP Port|| 22|
| FTP Path: Orders|| /outgoing/orders/kohls/ (check path on FTP) |
| FTP Path: Inventory|| /incoming/inventory/kohls/ (check path on FTP) |
| FTP Path: Fulfillment|| /incoming/confirms/kohls/ (check path on FTP) |
- Navigate Company Settings > Kohls > Shipping Method Mapping. Map the shipping methods to the incoming and outgoing codes.
- Commerce Hub will create seven test orders for the test environment.
- Download the orders into SellerCloud.
- On Commerce Hub locate the packing slips on the home page and download the packing slips.
- Follow through with the instructions provided by Commerce Hub for each order. Please note: Orders should be shipped through SellerCloud. Any order involving cancellations should be managed through Commerce Hub, including partial cancellation orders.
- After completing the test environment, Commerce Hub will move the account to production. Switch the Kohls FTP Server path to the production URL.
- Use Merchant SKU when importing orders - Enable this setting to ensure that the ProductID displays on the order. On the Kohl's properties page for each product, enter the Kohl's Item ID in the Kohl's Merchant SKU field. You can bulk update multiple products using the column header KohlsMerchantSKU. If this setting is not enabled, the Kohl's Item ID will be imported as the ProductID on the order. If the Item ID is not in your catalog, the product will display as "Unknown".