Home Depot is an EDI based integration. Although Home Depot requires the documents be transferred through Commerce Hub, your account at Commerce Hub can be integrated with SellerCloud, allowing you to manage your inventory and orders from your SellerCloud portal.
Integrating with Home Depot through CommerceHub
- Commerce Hub will provide a FTP for testing and production, as well as testing instructions.
- If you have never used custom company settings before, you will need to enable client setting "Enable Custom Company Settings”.
- Navigate to the “Custom Settings” page in the toolbox of the company you will be using for Home Depot. Create the following Home Depot-related settings:
- HomeDepot_ISAID – provided by Commerce Hub
- HomeDepotSeller_ISAID – Typically, the client’s phone number is used
- HomeDepot_EDI997RemoteFolder – provided by Commerce Hub
- HomeDepot_SupplierID – provided by Commerce Hub known at the Remit ID.
- HomeDepotSeller_VendorNumber – provided by CommerceHub
The order import plugin is called Home Depot 850 Order Import. You will need to set up a scheduled task in order for this plugin to run on a constant basis. The plugin will pull the order files from the VAN, create the orders, and send back a 997 for each file sent, placing the 997 back on the ftp server defined on the scheduled task, but in the folder defined in custom setting “HomeDepot_EDI997RemoteFolder” To send tracking/fulfillment (856) back to Home Depot you need to set up a scheduled task to run the Order Export plugin named “Home Depot 856 Tracking Export”. Be sure to check for fully shipped orders, and SrcUpdatedForShipping = false.To send invoices (810) to HomeDepot, you need to set up a scheduled task to run the Order Export plugin named “HomeDepot 810 Invoice Export”. Be sure to check for fully shipped orders, and InvoiceSentToOrderSource = false.To send inventory updates (846) to HomeDepot, you need to set up a scheduled task to run the product export plugin named HomeDepot_846ProductExport.The custom column "HomeDepotSKU" is for Home Depot's Web ID, and this field is required on the 846. If a product does not have a HomeDepotSKU, it will NOT be sent to Home Depot.
- Please note: HomeDepot_ISAControlNumber, HomeDepot_GSControlNumber, and HomeDepot_STControlNumber can all start at 1. The tracking export and invoice export will increment this number accordingly.
- There is another OPTIONAL custom column "HomeDepotMerchantSKU" that can be used to send a different SKU instead of the SellerCloud SKU. If this custom column is not filled out, the regular SellerCloud SKU will be sent to Home Depot.
- If the HomeDepotMerchantSKU is used, the order import plugin will find the product in SellerCloud by the merchant SKU instead of by the regular SKU.
- Please Note:The Home Depot products need to be in the same company where you set up the Home Depot custom settings.