What You Need to Integrate and Sell on Fingerhut
- Seller Account with Fingerhut
- Fingerhut purchases products through dedicated buyers, so you need to contact Fingerhut to become an approved seller and establish a connection with a buyer. You would submit a catalog file to the buyer, who then decides what to purchase, and negotiates a price. Similar to other fulfillment channels, you do not post items to Fingerhut from SellerCloud. Rather, SellerCloud is utilized for inventory and order management.
VAN - Liason Mailbox Account
- To integrate with Fingerhut, you need to have an account with CommerceHub.com, the management software used by Fingerhut for EDI document transmission. You will be assigned a Partner Setup Specialist who will work with SellerCloud Support to integrate your account and get you live on Fingerhut.
Configure Credentials and Test EDI Documents
- SellerCloud Support will set up a VAN mailbox by which documents transfer between Commerce Hub (acting as courier to Fingerhut) and SellerCloud.
Set up Fingerhut in SellerCloud
- Company Settings > Toolbox > Fingerhut > General Settings.
- Fill in the following credentials:
| Customer ISA Qualifier|| ZZ|
| Customer ISA ID|| Typically the customers phone number is used.|
| Fingerhut ISA Qualifier|| Supplied by Commerce Hub|
| Fingerhut ISA ID|| Supplied by Commerce Hub|
| Supplier/Warehouse ID|| Supplied by Commerce Hub|
| Enable Secure FTP|| Yes|
| Fingerhut FTP Info|| Info is typically supplied by Commerce Hub in their integration instructions. |
| Use Passive|| Yes|EDI Documents
The following EDI documents are employed for Fingerhut integration.
- 850 Order Download - Purchase order document from Fingerhut. Contains customer order info.
- 856 Order Fulfillment Upload - Notifies Fingerhut of shipping and provides shipping date/time and tracking
- 846 Inventory Upload - Updates inventory