Bed Bath & Beyond is an iconic home furnishing chain store. While their core product offerings are primarily for the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and dining room, they have expanded their online catalog to include gardening and lawn care, jewelry, baby products and more.
The Bed Bath & Beyond drop ship program enables vendors to sell products on Bed Bath & Beyond website. Inventory feeds will keep available qty updated and customer purchases will be forwarded to the vendor for fulfillment.
What You Need to Integrate and Sell on Bed Bath & Beyond
Seller Account with Bed Bath & Beyond
- Seller Account with Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Commerce Hub Account.
- Configure Bed Bath & Beyond Settings.
- Configure Bed Bath & Beyond Shipping Method Mapping.
- Complete the CommerceHub EDI Test Environment.
- Bed Bath & Beyond purchases products through dedicated buyers, so you need to contact Bed Bath & Beyond to become an approved seller and establish a connection with a buyer. You would submit a catalog file to the buyer, who then decides what to purchase and negotiates a price. Similar to other fulfillment channels, you do not post items to Bed Bath & Beyond from SellerCloud. Rather, SellerCloud is utilized for inventory and order management.
Commerce Hub Account - To integrate with Bed Bath & Beyond, you need to open an account with CommerceHub.com, the software used by Bed Bath & Beyond for document transmission. This integration transmits EDI documents via VAN or SFTP connections.
You will be assigned a Partner Setup Specialist who will work with SellerCloud Support to integrate your account and get you live on Bed Bath & Beyond. Be sure to determine if you will be using an SFTP or VAN.
Commerce Hub will ask you to provide a Customer ISA Qualifier and Customer ISA ID. See below for those values.
Integrate Bed Bath & Beyond with SellerCloud
- Navigate Company Settings > > General Settings.
- Complete the credential fields:
- Customer ISA Qualifier - ZZ
- Customer ISA ID - Arbitrary number. Typically the clients phone number is used.
- Bed Bath & BeyondEDI ISA Qualifier - Provided by Commerce Hub
- Bed Bath & BeyondEDI ISA ID - Provided by Commerce Hub
- Enable Secure FTP (SSH) - Enable if using SFTP. Leave blank if using VAN.
- Bed Bath & BeyondEDI FTP info - Provide by Commerce Hub
- FTP Port (default 990, 22 for SFTP, leave zero or blank for auto)
- Test FTP Credentials from action menu.
- Enable the automatic control settings.
- Commerce Hub will create seven test orders for the test environment.
- Download the orders into SellerCloud.
- On Commerce Hub locate the packing slips on the home page and download the packing slips.
- Follow through with the instructions provided by Commerce Hub for each order. Please note: Orders should be shipped through SellerCloud. Any order involving cancellations should be managed through Commerce Hub, including partial cancellation orders.
- After completing the test environment, Commerce Hub will move the account to production. Switch the Bed Bath & Beyond FTP Server path to the production URL.
- Enable Inventory Control setting and save.
- Please Note: The product must be "BedBathAndBeyond Enabled" on the Bed Bath & Beyond properties page for the available inventory to upload. Otherwise, an inventory of zero will upload for that product. Bulk update with column header BedBathAndBeyondEnabled. Expected values are True or False.