Automate Newegg Order Download and Tracking Upload
- Navigate to Newegg Settings. These settings are per-company based.
- Enable setting Enable Order Download. Orders download approximately every 30 minutes.
- Enable setting Enable Fulfillment Upload. Tracking and Ship Date will automatically be sent to update the order status on Newegg.
Cancel a Newegg Order
Newegg orders can only be canceled before it has been marked on Newegg as Ship Confirmed. If the order has already been Ship Confirmed on Newegg, you will need to issue a refund. See below.
- On the Order Detail page, select Cancel Order from the action menu. Press Go.
- That will take you to a page where you can confirm the cancellation and notify Newegg. A cancellation reason is required.
Newegg will automatically cancel orders that have not been updated as shipped within three business days of the order date. Therefore, you would not want to ship an order that is past that time as you will not receive payment for the order.
You can use the client setting Put NewEgg.com Orders on Hold if not shipped within ____days to prevent the orders from loading into ShipBridge. The orders can then be filtered by the order status "On Hold" for processing.
Refund a Newegg Order
If the item is being returned, you should create an RMA. Refunds can be issued from the RMA. Read more here.
- On the order detail page select Issue Refund from the Action Menu. Press Go.
- That action will take you to a page where you can confirm the amount being refunded. Line item refunds and partial refunds are allowed.
- Select a Refund reason. Press Continue.
- SellerCloud submits this refund information to Newegg, and also adjusts the payment status of the order.
- After the refund has been processed, Newegg will refund the commission.