Navigate Inventory > Product >Toolbox > Magento Properties or click on Magento Icon on Manage Inventory grid. There are five tabs in the Magento Properties page:
- General Settings
- Manage Pricing
- Manage Tier Pricing
- Manage Meta Data
- Manage Images
- Manage Inventory
General Settings Tab
- The product must be "Magento Enabled". Otherwise, an inventory of zero will upload for that product. With Matrix products, the parent and all variation children need to be "Magento Enabled". This field will also update the product "Status" field on Magento. Bulk update with column header MagentoEnabled. Expected values are True or False.
- Select a Magento Attribute Set. Attributes that have been created and linked to that attribute set on Magento will display on the Magento properties page beneath the standard attributes. Attribute sets are downloaded into SellerCloud on the Magento General Settings page. See below for updating attributes in bulk. You can also map attributes from SellerCloud to Magento using the Magento Attributes Mapping Page.
- Edit product info, if necessary.
- To set safety quantity for product individually, uncheck Use Default checkbox to open the safety quantity field.
- Select category from Magento Category Tree.
- Enable Free Shipping on product if desired.
Manage Price Tab
- Price is pulled from Site Price on Product Summary page. Editing it here will change it on the Product home page as well.
- Create special sale price with date range.
Manage Price Tier Tab
Manage Meta Data Tab
- Meta data is configured here
Manage Images Tab
- All images will display in the image grid. Select the Base, Small, and Thumbnail Images.
Manage Inventory Tab
- Set minimum and maximum quantities required to allow purchase, if desired.
- Entering a value into the Quantity to Make Out of Stock field will cause the product to be considered "out of stock" when the inventory level falls to that value.
- The Stock is Available checkbox is enabled by default and must remain
enabled for the product to display on the front end of your Magento website.
- Allow Backorder - select Yes if you would like your product to be displayed on Magento even when there is no quantity. The item will be able to be purchased as a backorder.
Updating Magento Attributes in Bulk.
Navigate Inventory > Import Product Info > Import Magento Attributes. Download template populate and import.
- Use the attribute_code to fill in the Attribute Name column, or use the numerical ID to fill in the AttributeID column. This ensures that the correct attribute column is being updated (as two display names are sometime identical).
To list on Magento:
Make sure the Magento Enabled box is checked. Select Post Product on Magento on the Action Menu and click GO.
You can post it from the Manage inventory page by selecting a product or products and clicking Launch on Magento on the Action Menu.
To update listings on Magento, read here