- Go to https://cloud.merchantos.com/oauth/register.php to register.
- Create your Client ID and Client Secret.
- Your redirect url is https://__.cwa.sellercloud.com/LightspeedPOSOpenAuth.aspx (Replace the underscores with with your server ID i.e. "tt")
- Complete the remaining fields.
- Press the Register oAuth Client button.
- Go to Company > Toolbox > Lightspeed POS > General Settings.
- Copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret.
- AccountID is your Lightspeed AccountID.
- Enter the Redirect URL.
- Returns warehouse should be set to the warehouse where you would like returned inventory to be adjusted into.
- From the action menu, select "Fetch Token" and click "Go"
- Login to Lightspeed with your credentials
- Give API user access to all records - Click Authorize Application.
- You will now be redirected to SellerCloud, and all your token information should be filled out properly.