Hayneedle integrates with suppliers via EDI files transmitted to specialized FTP sites. The client needs to contact Hayneedle
and provide them with the Customer ISA information (See below). Hayneedle will then provide the client with a Supplier ID.
Complete Hayneedle Trading Partner Onboarding Sheet
- Qualifiers/ISA - Use table below.
- Connect Method - VAN
- 3rd Party Vendor Name - Liason
- ANSI x12 version - 4030
- EDI Documents requested - 846, 810, 850, 997, 855, 856
Complete SellerCloud hayneedle settings.
- Company Settings > Toolbox > Hayneedle Settings.
- Enter the following ISA Qualifiers and ID's.
| Customer ISA Qualifier|| ZZ|
| Customer ISA ID || This is an arbitrary number. Typically, the client's phone number is used.|
| Hayneedle ISA || 01|
| Hayneedle ISA ID|| 001658520|
| Supplier ID|| This should have been provided to you by Hayneedle |
- Enter the FTP Credentials. This will be supplied by SellerCloud Support.
- Test your credentials from the Action menu.
- Configure your settings - Handling fee, Safety Quantity, Default Quantity as desired.
- Enable the Upload and download options when you are certain that the products you are uploading to Hayneedle are properly priced and have accurate inventory.
- Check the Hayneedle Enabled checkbox.