A product must be ready for eBay
to allow for posting on eBay. If a product does not have the proper eBay values and attributes, a red X will appear before actions can be completed. Hover over the X to reveal the error message.
SellerCloud supports Auction and Fixed Price listing formats.
- Navigate Product > Toolbox > eBay Properties page.
- Get your products ready for eBay.
- To post a Fixed Price listing, open the Action Menu and select List on eBay. Press GO.
- To post an auction, use the Listing Manager page.
- When the item lists, an eBay ID number will appear beneath the action menu.
- You can list multiple items from the Manage Inventory page by selecting Launch on eBay on the action menu. This action will post the items as a Fixed Price listing.
- When launching a kit the component images can be sent together with the image on the kit parent. This is controlled by client setting Post images on eBay for Kit Parent Product.
Note: If you are using Paypal to accept payments, as is typically done, you need to set that on the eBay Listing Defaults page before listing any product - (eBay Settings > eBay Listing Defaults)