Integration of your Amazon account with SellerCloud can be accomplished with the following configuration steps:
- Setting up the API to connect to your Amazon account.
- Setting up the API for access to Amazon's product catalog.
- Importing Amazon listings. If your SellerCloud product catalog already has the products in the Amazon listings, this step is not necessary.
- Set Amazon Shipping Method Mapping.
- Enable automatic update and download controls.
Setting up the API to connect to your Amazon account
This set up enables you to post products, update inventory and price, download orders, update tracking, download reports including settlements.
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.com/ and click the Sign Up for MWS button. Note: for Amazon international sites, a separate set of MWS credentials is needed. Read more here.
- Select the top option - I want to access my own Amazon seller account with MWS - and click Next.
- On the following page you will see your MWS settings.
- Navigate Company Settings > Toolbox > Amazon Settings.
- Enter the credentials into corresponding fields. Place the "Secret Key" in the field "Marketplace Associate Key".
Setting up the API for access to Amazon's product catalog
- On the Amazon Settings page in SellerCloud, click the hyperlink to register for a product access key. This is only a link for Amazon US. To obtain product access keys for international sites, use the keys that can be accessed here.
- Complete the sign up process.
- Click on the Manage Account link to login to your security credentials page.
- Open up the Access Key Drop-down. See attached 2 image.
- Select Create New Access Key. See attached Image 3.
- From the pop-up select Download Key File. See attached image 4.
- Enter the Access key ID into the Product Search Access Key field on the Amazon Settings Page.
- Enter the Secret Key into the Product Search Associate Key field on the Amazon Settings Page.
Importing Amazon Listings
- Once the API connections has been established, SellerCloud
will begin to periodically pull your active listings report. After the
report has been pulled (you can also manually request the report),
your existing listings can be created in SellerCloud with all their product
info. This is often the initial step taken to create the catalog,
as many merchants have all or most of their product listed on Amazon.
Read how to import listings here.
- If your SellerCloud product catalog already has the products in the Amazon listings, this step is not necessary. However, sometimes the same product may have a different SKU identifier in Amazon from SellerCloud. Please discuss the best practices for importing such SKUs with your SellerCloud account manager.
Set Up Amazon Shipping Method Mapping
Amazon has a few different generic shipping options for the customer to choose from. You may want to map those options to the shipping methods and carriers that you use. For example, if the customer selects 'Standard, the mapping can have the order to be marked 'UPS Ground'. Read more here
Enable Automatic Upload and Download Controls
On the Amazon General Settings page, there are a number of controls for automation
- Inventory control should be enabled when you are certain your inventory is accurate and your product have been enabled for Amazon.
- Enable order download and tracking upload when you are ready to ship Amazon orders.