The Export Product Mapping tool enables you to customize and export to a file format that is different from the standard SellerCloud export format. This is done by creating an export template. You can create many export templates for different product exports.
A more simplified option for export mapping is to to use the "Custom Export with Custom Headers". Read about that here
Configure Export Template
- Go to Settings > Export Mapping Tool.
- Click on Create New Mapping.
- Give the profile a name.
- Profile type should be Products.
- Choose the file format (xls, tab delimited, csv) from the Export File Type dropdown.
- Enable options as applicable
- Press the Choose File button and select a sample file of the export you are trying to map.
- Then press Save Profile.
- The page will refresh to display a grid with three columns: Export Column Name, SellerCloud Field, and Custom Value. The “Export Column Name” is the column header from the file. The “SellerCloud Field” is the column in SellerCloud. In the dropdown of the SellerCloud Field, you will see options for product fields and product custom columns.
- If you want a static value to be exported for one of the fields in the file (For example, the Account Number should always be the same for all of these orders), then select "_CUSTOM_VALUE_REQUIRED_" from the SellerCloud Field dropdown. Then enter the static value in the Custom Value Column.
- Press Save Mapping
Export Products Using Mapped Template
- On the Manage Inventory page, select the products.
- From the action menu, select Export Products. Press Go. Or press on the export icon above the grid.
- From the type dropdown select the mapping template.